15 May Take the MRCA’s River Ranger Survey
Help shape the MRCA’s River Ranger program by participating in their community survey.
We need your input! As the Los Angeles River is embraced as a community resource, the need for public safety, education, and resource improvements are becoming more urgent. The LA River Ranger Plan (AB 1558) is envisioned as a new program to make the LA River safer and more inviting. By sharing the priorities and needs of your community, you will be helping to shape the River Ranger Program. Thank you for your feedback!
Take the Survey Online Today
- Establish a Los Angeles River identity
- Improve public safety for visitors
- Foster collaboration among those with jurisdiction over the river
- Protect parks, open space, and other public space
- Engage communities in the protection and preservation of the River and its resources
- Promote diversity and inclusion
- Promote equal access and equity among all communities along the River with regard to the development and placement of improvements along the river
- Monitor the physical conditions, environmental health, and development of green space along the River
- Coordinate the work of river rangers with programs and services
Friends of the Los Angeles River is a 501c3 nonprofit whose mission since 1986 has been to ensure a publicly accessible and ecologically sustainable Los Angeles River by inspiring River stewardship through community engagement, education, advocacy, and thought leadership. FOLAR is a leading powerful force guiding policy and connecting communities to the River, nationally respected as a leader in urban river revitalization with a membership of 35,000.