By Anja Ebersbach, Markus Glaser, Richard Heigl, Alexander Warta, Gunter Dueck
Wikis sind webbasierte Anwendungen, die es allen Nutzern ermöglichen, Seiten nicht nur zu betrachten, sondern auch zu ändern. Angeregt durch die Internet-Enzyklopädie Wikipedia entdecken immer mehr deepest Nutzer und Kleinorganisationen, aber auch Unternehmen die vielfältigen Anwendungsmöglichkeiten von Wikis. Durch einfachen Aufbau und unkomplizierte Bedienung stellen sie eine ernstzunehmende substitute zu teuren Content-Management-Systemen dar und bilden die Grundlage für eine Fülle von Anwendungen im Bereich der kooperativen Arbeit.
Das Buch beschreibt den praktischen Einsatz von Wikis zur Durchführung von Projekten sowohl für Anwender als auch für Betreiber. Dies umfasst eine schrittweise Einführung in die Philosophie und Funktionsweise, einen Überblick über Bedienelemente und Komponenten sowie die install und Konfiguration der Wiki-Klone MediaWiki, TWiki und Confluence-Wiki. Am Beispiel einer Konferenzplanung werden die Einsatzmöglichkeiten der software program als Projekttool dargestellt.
Read or Download Wiki: Kooperation im Web (Xpert.press) PDF
Similar networking: internet books
I purchased this e-book in accordance with the raving reports I learn on Amazon from different clients, but if I got it i discovered a few significant matters. This booklet is a real and utter unhappiness for any intermediate or low-intermediate clothier.
- This e-book is intensely, tremendous outmoded. lots of the layout counsel date again to the time whilst IE five. five and six have been the innovative, and the examples are geared toward IE and Netscape Navigator clients! consequently, the information & options are almost lifeless now that IE 7 is usual, IE eight at the horizon, and FFox three approximately to be published.
- This ebook is full of statements similar to "PNG-8 and PNG-24 codecs have just recently obtained complete help from the main used-browsers, Netscape Navigator 6 and web Explorer 5"(pg 290). that is how previous this book's information are.
DO purchase This booklet. ..
- in case you have by no means equipped an internet web page before
- if you'd like the fundamentals to construct a private website, a pastime online page, a static website with under 10 pages and no performance except a mailto form.
- in case you do not brain development your web site for basically for IE users.
- in the event you do not brain your website having a look just like the Geocities websites of again in 1999.
DO no longer purchase This Book.
- when you understand how to sort a paragraph utilizing CSS.
- when you've got ever used an editor like Dreamweaver, or Adobe Golive, or maybe FrontPage.
- if you would like a domain with any kind of interactive performance like wikis, blogs, dialogue forums, etc.
- when you are acutely aware that the area has moved on from Netscape Navigator 6.
In precis, i discovered this booklet to be a huge pile of garbage. sooner or later, i might strongly suggest by no means deciding to buy an online layout ebook that has been released greater than 1 or max 2 years ahead of your genuine date. Its 2008, do not buy whatever written sooner than 2006 with a view to study uncomplicated website design. you are going to prove squandering precious time, as I did.
Additional resources for Wiki: Kooperation im Web (Xpert.press)
Org): Free, community project for the generation of a comprehensive encyclopedia all about Star Trek. WikiEngines WikiEngines on Wards Wiki lists a number of Wiki engines, including categorization according to programmer language. pl The English language Meatball Wiki is a platform for practitioners concerned with online communities. org On WikiMatrix, approximately 70 wiki clones can be compared with one another. com OpensourceCMS offers the opportunity to test the most popular open source CMS and wikis.
In addition, there is usually a navigation menu and a few page-specific links of the displayed page. The most important of these links is the “Edit” link. If this page is then to be edited, the edit button is used. This sends another query to the server. The same page is loaded again, only this time the contents are not converted to HTML format, but rather displayed in “raw form” in a large text field in an HTML form. The user can edit the text in this form and send a new version, which immediately replaces the old version in the database.
However, that is not within the scope of our book. Luckily, there is a package that allows us to install all required components with a minimum of configuration effort: XAMPP. This is the abbreviation for “Apache MySQL PHP Perl” (the X is a placeholder for the operating system) and thus for components that together result in possible standard equipment for a web server. If you should already have this software on your computer, you can skip this chapter and go straight to installing the MediaWiki.