By Cumali Aktolun, Stanley Goldsmith MD
Key beneficial properties:
- Illustrations, images, and scans
- Figures and tables against this colors
- End-of-chapter summaries for simple review
- Chapters geared up through medical themes, investigative and experimental equipment, and technical issues
- Emphasis on SPECT/CT and PET/CT techniques
- Information at the capability program of PET/MR and certain radionuclide therapy
Now with the print version, benefit from the bundled interactive book version, delivering pill, phone, or on-line entry to:
- Complete content material with more suitable navigation
- A robust seek that draws effects from content material within the publication, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting instrument for simpler reference of key content material through the text
- Ability to take and percentage notes with associates and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save lots of your favourite content material for destiny reference
Read Online or Download Nuclear Oncology PDF
Similar radiology & nuclear medicine books
Washington Univ. , St. Louis, MO. guide for college kids, citizens, and practitioners in radiation oncology. Designed to enrich finished textbooks. comprises up to date content material, a brand new bankruptcy on IMRT, and new colour illustrations and computer-generated drawings. prior variation: c1999. Softcover. DNLM: Neoplasms--radiotherapy--Handbooks.
This article defines the position and scope of nuclear drugs imaging thoughts (gamma scintigraphy) in pharmaceutical study, giving info from medical trial facts.
Reflecting the previous two decades of excessive examine in radioimmunotherapy, this well timed reference surveys an expansive breadth of issues at the evolving advancements in radiation remedy. positioned within the context of advances in melanoma remedy, chapters development systematically from simple rules and houses of radionuclides to specific summaries of present melanoma cures.
2015 BMA scientific publication Awards hugely counseled in Radiology classification! Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal used to be written by means of major specialists within the box as an awesome resource for the high-intensity radiological and scientific practices of at the present time. This quickly, up to date reference employs a trouble-free, virtually acceptable structure and is definitely fitted to radiologists, sonographers, rheumatologists, orthopaedic surgeons, activities physicians, and physiotherapists alike.
Extra resources for Nuclear Oncology
Distinguishing recurrent tumor and radiation necrosis with PET versus stereotactic biopsy. Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 1999;73:9–14. 57. Ricci PE, Karis JP, Heiserman JE, et al. Differentiation recurrent tumor from radiation necrosis; time for re-evaluation of PET? AJNR. 1998;19:407–413. 58. Tripathi M, Sharma R, Varshney R, et al. Comparison of F18-FDG and C11Methionine PET/CT for evaluation of recurrent primary brain tumors. Clin Nucl Med. 2012;37:158–163. 59. D’Souza MM, Jaimini A, Tripathi M, et al.
Radiolabelled monoclonal anti-tumor antibodies and therapy. J Nucl Med. 1985;26:538–545. 90. Buraggi GL, Callegaro L, Mariani G, et al. Imaging with 131Ilabeled monoclonal antibodies to a high-molecular-weight melanoma-associated antigen in patients with melanoma: Efficacy of whole immunoglobulin and its F(ab’)2 fragments. Cancer Res. 1985;45:3378–3387. 91. Kim JA, Triozzi PL, Martin EW Jr. Radioimmunoguided surgery for colorectal cancer. Oncology (Williston Park). 1993;7:55–60. 92. Brady LW, Miyamoto C, Woo DV, et al.
42. Zaidi H, Montandon ML, Slosman DO. Attenuation compensation in cerebral 3D PET: Effect of the attenuation map on absolute and relative quantitation. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2008;31(1):52–63. 43. Hofmann M, Steinke F, Scheel V, et al. MR-based attenuation correction for PET/MR: A novel approach combining pattern recognition and atlas registration. J Nucl Med. 2008;49(11):1875–1883. 44. Brandes AA, Franceschi E, Tosoni A, et al. MGMT promoter methylation status can predict the incidence and outcome of pseudo-progression after concomitant radiochemotherapy in newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients.