By Joyce J. Fitzpatrick PhD MBA BSN RN FAAN, Kristen S. Montgomery PhD RN IBCLC
Case Western Reserve Univ., Cleveland, OH. consultant to nursing and healthcare websites on the web. comprises 50 content material components, summaries of every website, meant viewers, sponsors, point of knowledge, and relevance to nurses. exhibits websites for referral to sufferers. past version: c2000. Softcover. DNLM: Internet--Resources courses.
Read Online or Download Internet Resources For Nurses: PDF
Similar networking: internet books
I purchased this booklet in keeping with the raving reports I learn on Amazon from different clients, but if I acquired it i discovered a few significant matters. This booklet is a real and utter unhappiness for any intermediate or low-intermediate dressmaker.
- This ebook is intensely, super outmoded. many of the layout advice date again to the time whilst IE five. five and six have been the leading edge, and the examples are geared toward IE and Netscape Navigator clients! accordingly, the information & concepts are nearly lifeless now that IE 7 is ordinary, IE eight at the horizon, and FFox three approximately to be published.
- This ebook is full of statements akin to "PNG-8 and PNG-24 codecs have just recently obtained complete aid from the main used-browsers, Netscape Navigator 6 and net Explorer 5"(pg 290). that is how previous this book's counsel are.
DO purchase This publication. ..
- in case you have by no means outfitted an internet web page before
- if you would like the fundamentals to construct a private online page, a pastime web content, a static website with lower than 10 pages and no performance except a mailto form.
- when you do not brain development your web site for basically for IE users.
- when you do not brain your online page having a look just like the Geocities websites of again in 1999.
DO no longer purchase This Book.
- when you understand how to sort a paragraph utilizing CSS.
- in case you have ever used an editor like Dreamweaver, or Adobe Golive, or perhaps FrontPage.
- if you'd like a domain with any type of interactive performance like wikis, blogs, dialogue forums, etc.
- when you are conscious that the area has moved on from Netscape Navigator 6.
In precis, i discovered this ebook to be a tremendous pile of garbage. sooner or later, i might strongly suggest by no means paying for an online layout e-book that has been released greater than 1 or max 2 years prior to your real date. Its 2008, do not buy whatever written ahead of 2006 to be able to study uncomplicated website design. you will turn out squandering precious time, as I did.
Extra resources for Internet Resources For Nurses:
For example, Professional CE Programs including Educating Staff Nurses About Quality Indicators and Staffing/Skill Mix, Skill Mix and Outcome Analysis with a brochure Principles for Nurse Staffing, that can be read online or purchased. The Research subcategory has information on (a) Acute Care Indicators Refinement, (b) Community-Based NonAcute Care Indicators, (c) Costing of Nursing Quality Indicators, and (d) a Fact Sheet: Nursing Sensitive Quality Indicators for Acute Care Settings. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing is a peer reviewed electronic journal published by Kent State University College of Nursing that is available free online.
Html The University of Rochester Center for Nursing and Evidenced Based Practice facilitates evidence-based practice at the School of Nursing and in the clinical setting. It provides a model for academia to work with a University Medical Center. The Center for Nursing also houses two Centers of Research Excellence. These are the Centers on HighRisk Children and Youth and the Center for Clinical Research on Aging. Together they provide support for research at the School of Nursing and with advanced practice nurses at the University Medical Center.
The level of information is average, with more detailed information available through another source. *2. Diversity Rx http://www. Diversity Rx. org The Web site is a clearinghouse of information on how to meet the language and cultural needs of ethnic minorities, immigrants, refugees, and other diverse populations seeking health care. It includes specific information on model programs, policies, and legal issues related to cross-cultural health, and limited English Proficiency. Listed sponsors include The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), Resources for Cross Cultural Health Care (RCCHC), and the Henry J.