By Jonathan S. Berek MD MMS
- Question/Answer financial institution for evaluation on-line only
- Update on robotics in gynecology
- Website to incorporate photographs and entirely searchable text
- Full-color layout that is helping clients quick facilitate information
- Popular open layout so clients can take vital notes within the margins
- Text covers the fundamentals of anatomy and body structure of the feminine reproductive tract to the administration of complex gynecologic conditions
Read Online or Download Berek & Novak’s gynecology PDF
Best obstetrics & gynecology books
A student-favorite overview of the OB/GYN clerkship and training for the shelf examination now bargains a CD-ROM that incorporates all of the book's questions in an interactive, digital structure; present treatments and methods; a wealth of extra figures, tables, and inquiries to aid scholars larger assimilate info; revised inquiries to extra heavily fit USMLE instructions; up to date case experiences for convinced medical choice making; and a brand-new bankruptcy on breast issues.
Health and wellbeing promoting in Midwifery explores the rules of healthiness merchandising in the functional context of midwifery. It basically outlines and discusses the midwife’s position in future health merchandising, making it crucial studying for all scholar and working towards midwives, in addition to medical practitioners. Emphasizing the hyperlink among idea and perform, the second one variation contains chapters on family violence, sexual well-being, breastfeeding, and psychological well-being promoting.
The 1st, definitive textual content on woman sexual disorder, this significant new ebook summarizes the present physique of data within the box, strains the background of advancements within the sector, and identifies paintings nonetheless wanted sooner or later. Reflecting a multidisciplinary method of the topic, the e-book information the equipment and fabrics for making sure the ideal administration of ladies with sexual illnesses, and concentrates at the presentation of evidence-based information about the body structure, pathophysiology, analysis and remedy of sexual functionality and disorder in girls.
High-risk pregnancies current life-threatening demanding situations to 2 of your sufferers: the mummy and her fetus. The direct, exemplary tips in Protocols for High-Risk being pregnant permits you to -better comprehend your sufferers' stipulations -devise optimal administration options -maximize the result and reduce the problems for either the mum and her fetus to reinforce scientific relevance, each one protocol is written as though the sufferer have been current.
Additional resources for Berek & Novak’s gynecology
Whole health systems or options may or may not be covered, but their presence or absence is obscured in the information given to patients. The social and financial conflicts of interest of these payers can directly affect the setting and nature of the relationship between physician and patient. To deal with ambiguous and sometimes capricious decision making, revelation of the conflicts of interest and accountability for choices should be demanded by physicians and patients (27). , referral for financial gain) have led to proposals and legislation, often referred to as Stark I and II, affecting physicians' ability to send patients to local laboratories and facilities in which they have a potential for financial gain.
The importance of physician gender in the selection of an obstetrician or a gynecologist. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002;186:926–928. 21. Roter D, Lipkin M, Korsgaard A. Sex differences in patients' and physicians' communication during primary care medical visits. Med Care 1991;29:1083–1093. 22. Roter DL, Hall JA. Why physician gender matters in shaping the physician-patient relationship. J Womens Health 1998;7:1093–1097. 23. Lurie N, Slater J, McGovern P, et al. Preventive care for women. Does the sex of the physician matter?
3. Butt HR. A method for better physician-patient communication. Ann Intern Med 1977;86:478–480. 4. Lipkin M. The medical interview and related skills. In: Branch W, ed. Office practice of medicine. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders, 1987:1287–1306. 5. Beck RS, Daughtridge R, Sloane PD. Physician-patient communication in the primary care office: a systematic review. J Am Board Fam Pract 2002;15:25–38. 6. Lipkin M Jr. Physician-patient interaction in reproductive counseling. Obstet Gynecol 1996;88:31S–40S.